NASCAR and Handbells - You've got questions
Information you need to know.
- NASCAR facilities are fully accessible. Wheelchairs are welcome.
- Mandatory Rehearsal and Security Check 1 p.m. on Race day at Richmond Motor Speedway
- Race Time and Performance are at 3 p.m.
- You don't have to stay for the race but those riding the bus will need to stay
- If bringing your own music stand it must be collapsible.
- Performance T-shirt provided for ringers, wear khaki pants and comfortable shoes
- Gloves are not required unless your director requires them
- Bring your own bells unless playing a low bass position
- Concessions are available at the race but you may bring in a sealed clear bottle of water
- Clear bags or a soft sided cooler maximum size of 14" x 14" x14", Our handbell gig bags are allowed
- Music is digital and will be sent to your email address
- Ringing assignments will be made by June 24th - One month in advance.
- Please call Julie or Katie for any additional questions at 540 - 356 - 5597
Please Contact Me For More Information and Registration Help